- I never knew that totaling a car could be so lucrative. I received ANOTHER check in the mail from State Farm telling me they owed me more money from last summer's crash. It's too good to be true!
- Lots of coupons came in the mail
- Amanda got me a great deal on my Maymester textbook, and it was delivered today!
- Someone offered to buy my $130 textbook for what the bookstore is selling it for, which is also better than if I sold it on Amazon.com!
- Our save-the-date cards will be here tomorrow
- Crystal gave me pointers for affordable wedding invitation ideas
- Finished my first semester of Graduate School
- Realized it's ONE WEEK to my trip to Ft Myers for Leeann's bachelorette beach week(end)
The crazy, busy life of a yuppy-hippy-dorky, youth minister, graduate student, and new wife!
29 April 2009
I Want to Read Some Good News ~ Something Corporate
Today, while stressful, eventful, and general unpleasant (read: two final exams, dying grandmother, wedding & work stuff piled up, and a run in with the cleaning lady's husband while in my towel...), did bring with quite a bit of good news:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment