25 April 2009

e-coupons

Dear Kroger,

I know using my Kroger Card allows you to stalk me, do research on my product purchases, and stereotype my demographic, but I greatly appreciate the invention of your e-coupons. First of all, they are easy to use: just point, click and upload! Second of all, they are better for the environment since there is no wasteful printing. Third of all, I never remember to bring coupons with me to the store, so this is a nice surprise at the check out. I look forward to saving nearly $20.00 today! I was even able to add some coupons to my brother's card for his baby product needs. He was very pleased. Keep up the good work!

Sincerely,

E

1 comment:

Lisa L. said...

You can "stack" a paper coupon with an ecoupon for even more savings. I used a $3/2 huggies ecoupon with 2 $5/1 paper coupons and got 2 pack of diapers for $7!!