16 July 2009

Um, Hello Mid-July?

Where has summer gone? Everyone at work as been talking about the three weeks until back to school. Ugh. Make it stop!

Between May-mester, the Cruise, Mission Trip, our mini-break and last week's Christian Leadership Institute, and the opposing weeks filled with figuring out how to change my voicemail at work and replying to hundreds of emails that would answer themselves if people would just READ the packet I gave them...my summer has disappeared.

Wedding plans are quickly coming together.... we have a great menu planned for the wedding reception (lots of veggies, little mayonaise, and gluten free wine, yes we've thought of it all, folks). Ashley is designing our wedding invitations, which are coming out super cute!

Oh, and I'm addicted to Farm Town on Facebook. Please be my neighbor. Please send me some harvestable.

I wish I had something more fun to post about, but I just don't! My mind is racing with wedding details, color-coded Confirmation packets, and the EDGE calendar I have yet to create.

No comments: