The last two weeks have been some small, yet major accomplishments in our wedding planning:
Wedding Mass: parts, prayers, vows, readings, blessings, etc
Reception Music: particular songs for special parts ie first dance, cake cutting, etc
Invitations: still under going tweaks at the print shop, but ready to go by Friday!
Rings: fingers sized, and fair-trade/conflict-free wedding bands ordered
Reception: appetizer menu, dinner menu, bar menu, cake size (not flavor yet), and dessert choice
Sunday Brunch: caterer chosen
I've been very grateful for all our marriage preparation help especially Deacon Dennis (marriage prep), Dennis Jr (for his constant support/prayers/and 4:30am calls), Jennifer (NFP prep), Lisa (MIL help!), and of course our families and friends!!!!
This weekend:
And drumroll...... my bachelorette party! My sister has been working hard to throw a super secret party for me Saturday night. I'm excited to spend the weekend celebrating with my sisters and a few close girlfriends!
We're also excited to have a second shower on Sunday with Eric's friends courtesy of his sister and brother-in-law!
In addition to those two parties, we are also celebrating Connor's First Birthday (Friday) and Leeann's Birthday (Sunday).
Oh did I mention 4 of us are running (read:walking slowly) a 5k on Saturday morning?
If you're crazy and you know it grab a cocktail.
1 comment:
How did I not know that you had a blog? Oh, goodness. We don't talk enough. Now I will keep up with your internet life. ;)
Post a Comment