Thursday was a late night arrival, with an "unremarkable" flight, as my new book would say.
Friday morning a few of the girls went to get their nails done, but I took advantage of the opportunity to sleep in. Boy did I need it. I slept until 10:45. Seriously, I can't sleep in. Ever. It was awesome. We enjoyed the rest of the afternoon having lunch with the girls at Panera and watching Amanda's guilty pleasure show, NYC Prep on Bravo! (okay, I like it too!).

Friday night, after practicing for the wedding, Beth's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner at their house out in the country (I felt like I was in the game FarmTown). It was nice to enjoy the girls' company and of course, have a tasty BBQ-Mexican-Luau :)

Saturday morning, there was hair, Starbucks, make-up, the works! And then we were off! 2pm aisle time, and we hit the mark. The wedding was at St. James the Less in Columbus, Ohio. A beautiful, old Church, with a very long aisle. Matt told me I looked like I was in pain walking down the aisle. I was simply trying to smile, keep my eyes on the altar, and not trip over my pink dress....apparently that is the same face as if I stepped in dog-poo.
Saturday night we danced our little hearts out in our hot pink dresses. Aren't they fabulous?
Amanda, Beth, Jessica, Elizabeth
355 VWK - Rommates!!!
355 VWK - Rommates!!!
Sunday morning Amanda took us to her parish for Mass, followed by our first experience at Tim Hortons. Move over Dunkin' Donuts, TH has honey glazed donut holes. We had an equally "unremarkable" flight home where Eric and I read most of the way. We caught up on our lives, our wedding plans, and the last bit of our week as we took MARTA to Dunwoody and then immediately went to Killer Creek for my aunt's 40th birthday.
Just another crazy busy weekend :)
No comments:
Post a Comment