14 January 2010

Whooooo are you? Who-who? Who-who?


Taken from my good friend, Ashley

Today is (National? International? Blogosphere-ical?) Delurking Day. I’ve never participated in a one of these, but I am curious: Who are you people?

So, whether you're a regular commenter, a dear friend, or a new reader who just lurks about (I promise not to be creeped out by that image), I'd be delighted if you'd take a moment to leave a comment and introduce yourself.

Answer one, two, or all of these:

· Where are you from?

· Tell me a little bit about your daily life: what is a typical day like for you? What's your favorite part of each day?

· What book changed your life?

· If you’re a fellow blogger: what's your URL? What do you write about?

· Food is good. What's your favorite thing to eat? OR: coffee drink of choice?

· What TV show on DVD should I start watching next?

I can’t wait to hear from you, wonderful people.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. I'm Sarah, I live in Dunwoody, GA and you know me - pretty well in fact. I may or may not have helped introduce you to your husband ... yes, that's my claim to fame. My daily life includes, getting up late, wishing I went for a run, playing on social media (And getting paid for it), cooking and talking to you.
I love to read almost anything. Not sure any one book changed my life other than the Bible, but that's a no brainer.
I blog at http://sarahvab.blogspot.com and I think you read it with regularity. Did you know we are thinking of starting a blog together? Pretty cool, huh?
We both love Taco Mac and beer. That's how we got to be overweight. The show "The Good Wife" is my new obsession. It's amazing. Try it.

cutesox said...

I'm Stephanie - I do blog - http://cutesox.blogspot.com -

I read mostly fiction - as well as memoirs and books on faith :)

I do tech support - where I can no longer access facebook and that makes me soooo sad. So, I tweet instead (cutesocks).

I know our intrepid blogger through church. :)

I can't remember all the questions so I'll put that my favorite place to eat out is anyplace with good Greek food and my beer of choice is a nice heffe. :)

Meghan said...

Hello!! I'm Meghan. I blog at meghanelkinsaustin.blogspot.com. I mostly blog about my four year old son, Spiderman.

A book that changed my life was "Story of a Soul" It's about Saint Therese, who was (and still is) the most amazing woman chilling in Heaven right now and often leaving her mark here on earth too!

A tv show you NEED to start watching if you don't already is...LOST! The next one is Fringe!! Both awesome but in different ways.

My favorite food is Mexican food. I just became a coffee drinker this year. I like dunkin donut coffee a lot.

I can't remember what else you asked so I am going to go watch reruns of Lost now.....

Cassi said...

Yeah so I'm Cassi. I love coffee and as far as food, anything that falls within my points range for the day :) A book that changed my life? Too many to count. I'm obssessed with books and reading and many have added to the way I am today.

xoxo