19 January 2010

I AM

This is an assignment for my Multi-Cultural Education class. The lead-in words to each line are assigned, and then there is a Mad*Lib fill-in-the-parenthesis style guide to competing each line. A sample is located here if you'd like to use it with your class or youth group. Excellent ice breaker, first day of school project, or prep activity for a diversity lesson.


I AM

I am a dedicated and passionate Child of God
I wonder what I will be when I "grow up"
I hear the guiding words of my parents
I see the good in others
I want to help others be a better version of themselves
I am a dedicated and passionate Child of God

I pretend to "have it all together"
I feel re-connected to old friends through the Twitterverse
I touch the lives of hundreds of Middle School and High School youth
I worry about getting in another car accident
I cry at victims of natural disasters
I am a dedicated and passionate Child of God

I understand only a fraction of how much my husband loves me
I say "A person's a person, no matter how small"
I dream about my future children
I try to be a triathlete
I hope for Heaven
I am a dedicated and passionate Child of God

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

E! I love this! It's so perfect for you and I hope your class sees it as a witness. :-)