Okay blogger bakers, I fooled Eric. He thinks my "famous" Oatmeal Chocolate Chip cookies are made from scratch. AHHHH! They're not! I caved. I bought cookie mix in a bag one day when I needed a quick pick-me up. Eric keeps asking me when I am going to make them again - and I uh, told him I didn't have the ingredients....
So ladies, help me out! He's gone in Japan for a week, and I want to surprise him with a treat when he gets back. Time to do some dirty work. Anyone have a oatmeal chocolate chip cookie recipe? I'm scared to just find one on the internet...since I have big shoes to fill! I guess I could take an oatmeal raisin recipe and sub chocolate chips for the raisin and just leave out the cinnamon, but I thought I'd poll the audience / field the experts first.
Yes, Sarah, I am tagging this as "healthy" - it's oatmeal, so it's healthy? ;-)
2 comments:
Psh - In my mind, oatmeal cookies count as a healthy snack. Gotta have a little fun sometime ;-)
http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Beths-Spicy-Oatmeal-Raisin-Cookies/Detail.aspx
I have used this recipe with chocolate chips and raisins. It is totally yummy!! Adam doesn't like raisins, so sometimes I do craisins. Anyway you do it, it is totally delicious!!
Post a Comment