- Drove to Nashville: navigated race traffic, the expo, and found my family from St. Louis and random friends from St. Pius (in 30,000 race participants. cell phones are a beautiful thing!)
- Saturday I ran a half-marathon (the 2.2 miles of which were in pre-tornado conditions. yes, it's true). Shout out to Katherine Rowley for running the WHOLE race with me!!!!!
- Sunday drove back to Atlanta and...
- Threw a party of 150 middle school students, complete with a 20 ft inflatable slide, snow cones, cotton candy, cheeseburgers & hot dogs and a DJ
- Went straight from the party to my aunt's house in Cumming where Eric and I are watching their two elementary school aged kids, their dog and cat for the week
- Did I mention that I have a presentation worth 50% of my grade on Wednesday? And a final worth 33% of my grade on Thursday? And that I have a friend visiting from Ohio on Friday and Eric's family is in town all next weekend? Or that I am co-hosting a baby shower on Sunday? Oh, yeah.
The crazy, busy life of a yuppy-hippy-dorky, youth minister, graduate student, and new wife!
26 April 2010
Weekend / Week
Last night I called my sister for one of our weekly chats. When I was telling her about my weekend and up coming week I started to laugh. My life is nuts. The good news is, most of the company I keep is equally as nuts, so we usually spend our time commiserating over the awesomeness yet ridiculousness of our lives. This is what my life has been in the last 72 ish hours:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment