Okay.
So.
Not having cable television or television at all really hasn't been bad. I've found plenty of ways around it. That involved THE INTERNET.
Long story short - in the lapse of switching providers and finally getting all the working parts from eBay - a span of about 5 weeks, I nearly collapsed. No Hulu, no Farmville, no Facebook, no blogs, ugh.....unless of course I could do it from my iPhone, which, thank GOD for that, I seriously would have gone to the crazy house if I didn't have it.
Let's not talk about all the productive things I did, like, get to work on time, actually do my homework, visit some cool coffee shops (with free Wi-Fi), obsess over Foursquare on my phone, and ya know, talk to people in person.
I'm back, expect to see more of me. And (hopefully) expect some better written posts than this one!
E
2 comments:
welcome back!!! Missed ya. well on here anyway cause i have seen you more in person this week and i love it!!
The Farmville part was joke, right? April Fools?
:)
Heh. Isn't it amazing how creative you get when you don't have internet at home? It's so hard!
Post a Comment