02 February 2010

My Side Project: Sara & Betty

My friend Sarah and I have been talking about how we each wanted to make a "formal" blog - some sort of "how-to" if you will.  We are both are obsessed with social media, cooking, exercising (so we can eat), and just trying to "have it all together" in a fast paced world.   I know we're not alone.  We spend hours emailing each other ideas and recipes.   So we combined our love for social media with our email habit and thus Sara & Betty was born.

Please take a look and leave us comments.  Our content will be reader driven.  What do you know?  What do you want to know?  The whole idea of the website was born out of emails, instant messages and retweeted articles - so share ideas with us and we'll give you mad props (how early 2000s is that???) or a shout out in our next post!

Find us on Twitter too at: http://twitter.com/SaraandBetty

1 comment:

Lisa L. said...

Coolio! I'll link you on my crafty blog!