04 February 2010

February Goals Check In

It's not quite been a month since I originally posted my 2010 Goals, but I wanted to do a monthly check in of my goals while I was thinking about it:

Weight Loss Goal:  Lose 40-ish lbs
  • I'm down 5.4 since Christmas - so far very on track!  
Exercise: 3-4 days a week and complete Iron Girl race in June
  • I'm realistically around 2-3 days a week, but getting more regular at the 3...still striving for 4!
  • My run time is down a few minutes from last year and my swim time is still slow, but I have 4 weeks to kick it in to high gear before my first race
Money:  Now that Eric's car is paid off, and my school is paid in cash - pay off credit card
  •  We did everything on my list and we are tightened down to pay of the last of my non-car or school debt in THREE MONTHS!  I can't wait :)
Time: Set boundaries on work, school, exercise and chores
  • First real week of waking up on time to meet office hours
  • Finally catching up on homework
  • Just hanging in there with chores, but doing better than I've ever done :)
So far, so good!  I have some work to do on my work schedule, homework schedule, and  really sticking to my diet/exercise plan.

How are your new years resolutions going???

No comments: