07 February 2010

Just another blog post

I feel as though all my creative writing has gone towards working on my new blog with Sarah, to school papers, or to updating my two websites for work.

Life has been fairly status quo lately.  This feelings usually only lasts for a few days or weeks before something dramatic happens in my life - even on my own accord or in my family.

So, other than working, exercising, cooking, and keeping up with  my budget - what have I been up to?


  • Prolife March with Meghan, Allen & Noah
  • Trip to Brickstore Pub
  • Home brewing (an entire post on Eric & I's blog, coming soon-ish)
  • Planning a trip to Nicaragua for a Mustard Seed Communities mission trip (details coming soon)
  • Planning a trip to San Juan, PR for Christmas with Eric's parents' & family
  • Planning trips to Boston (4th of July), Dayton (5 year reunion!), Nashville (Country Music Half Marathon).
  • Planning a baby shower for a friend
  • Going to the library to rent movies and check out cookbooks
  • Drinking craft beer at The Fred with family & friends
  • Going to Dayton Game watches

I hope to have some more exciting things to report soon!!!  

1 comment: