03 December 2009

Bored.

I realize that I didn't write about Thanksgiving.   And that is for two reasons:  1) I was way more excited about our good purchases that I was about food this year and 2) I posted on our "family blog" about the actual Thanksgiving day.  I feel like that blog is for matter of fact things, and this is for, well, things that might annoy people or I just need to get off my mind.

I've been home off an on since Monday morning sick with some stomach virus.  It's not that terrible I-wish-my-life-would end stomach virus, just one that's lingering and driving me crazy.  Today I haven't been as "sick" just gassy and recovering from the dehydration.  Seriously, if I have to drink Gatorade again after this week I might hurt someone.

Since I've been home I've done all the laundry there is to do, done all the dishes there are to do, bought all the Christmas gifts I can get online, cleaned the pantry, decorated the Christmas tree, caught up on Private Practice & Ugly Betty, watched two movies, and of course watched Glee.

I might actually start writing the next batch of Thank You notes from our wedding gifts.  Though Eric makes the process much more fun.  He's a HILARIOUS thank you note writer (a little racy at times too!).  Beside, I can't drink wine, so what's the point?  Guess I'll keep doing things like reorganizing the wash cloth drawer.

No comments: