- We're moving in less than a week and our apartment looks like a tornado went through it. Few things are in boxes. I really don't care.
- Our wedding thank you notes are in stages across the dining room table. 20 ish left. Self imposed deadline = moving day (so I don't have to buy new return address labels)
- Eric and I did a great job sticking to our Christmas gift budget
- I start my third(ish) semester of Grad school in about 2 weeks. Better check the details on that.
- My WW weigh-in this week was less than desirable. I'm not using Christmas as an excuse, but it was hard. I did think twice about some food choices (victory), didn't completely binge eat (victory), did bring my own healthy foods when allowed (victory), did squeeze in exercise (victory), but still managed to find myself inadvertently eating a bag or two of candy and several 22 oz Cherry Cokes (oops). In the end, this was my best Christmas, but still a set back in my overall goal. While I am disappointed, I can't be too hard on myself. This is a new week - time to get back on track!
- Big financial victory - we're paying for this semester of graduate school IN CASH!!! No student loan for us :)
- I got some really neat things for Christmas, including an Eye-Fi card with Geo-tagging, but I can't set it up until we get wireless internet (hopefully at the new place, otherwise my aunts house might be my homebase).
- Katie and I were featured on my friend Natalie's Blog! Check us out. Atlanta friends may remember her, and Blog friends should become friends with her - such cute ideas (her own & borrowed)
I think that's it for now! I hope to touch base soon :)
No comments:
Post a Comment