29 January 2009

Finding Friends

I've been tickled over my dad's recent obsession with Facebook. His childhood friends are finally making their way to the on-line social-networking world. I do however, despite my excitement for him, roll my eyes every time he realizes a cool new feature.

This morning during my I-can't-get-off-the-couch-I'm-so-sick episode, I finally got set up on Twitter and, with the help of Ashley, put the feed on my blog! In my conversation with Ashley she directed me to the blogs and tweets of our group of college friends.

In my own little way today, I guess I had an eye rolling realization.

Join me in toasting to finding friends, computers, and the internet!

Now...if only I can get into Skype.

2 comments:

Ashley // Our Little Apartment said...

Yay!

I am scared for when my parents decide to try Facebook. My aunts are already slowly finding their way on there.... :)

Cassi said...

Skype Rocks! I love it!