11 January 2009

Bad Sister

I feel like a bad sister. My sister was home for a solid three weeks. She came and went before I realize how little time I actually spent with her.

The night she came home was what she and I both thought to be "a family dinner" turned into a family celebration for Eric and I's engagement. Katie and I both spent opposite days babysitting over the break, and then all our mutal free time I dragged her around Atlanta to help me do wedding stuff. Though she never complained, and even laughed about it, I do think she was a little bummed that the relaxing Christmas break she'd envisioned ended up being "all about Elizabeth's wedding".

So dear sister, I realize now that we should have taken a sister time out to go shopping or to see a movie and not talk about wedding stuff or Christmas stuff, but to enjoy each other!

1 comment:

Lisa L. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.