A Life Worth Living

The crazy, busy life of a yuppy-hippy-dorky, youth minister, graduate student, and new wife!

Pages

  • Home
  • States I've Visted

26 May 2009

“25 Must-Have iPhone Apps” Slideshow | Fast Company

“25 Must-Have iPhone Apps” Slideshow | Fast Company

Posted using ShareThis
Posted by Elizabeth at 3:29 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Elizabeth
Atlanta, GA, United States
Most of my family & friends call me "E" and have since I was little - Elizabeth is just too big of a name (but I love it!). My hubby and I got married in Oct 2009 and are settling into our new apartment. We try to be green and eat healthy. Most of our time is spent at the Catholic Church where I work and Eric volunteers. If we're not there you can find us playing with our sweet baby girl or outdoors on an adventure! To read about Eric and I's happenings, visit: http://twobuerglers.blogspot.com/
View my complete profile

What I've Said

  • ►  2011 (7)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ►  2010 (31)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (11)
  • ▼  2009 (100)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (11)
    • ▼  May (5)
      • “25 Must-Have iPhone Apps” Slideshow | Fast Company
      • Be back eventually.
      • Family Time
      • His Queen
      • Everything I Touch Gets Ruined ~ Charlie Brown
    • ►  April (14)
    • ►  March (15)
    • ►  February (8)
    • ►  January (11)
  • ►  2008 (16)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (2)

What I Talk About

5k 5QF adventures babies baking beer blogging busy car accident Church Teaching cleaning Confirmation Connor cooking discount shopping faith life family fears food friends Get-to-know-me goals God Winks going green-ish grandparents GSU healthy holidays homework iPhone Mac marriage married life NFP not-healthy on our way to debt free other people's weddings parents prayer requests procrastinating random reviews Social Media technology TMI triathlon twenty-something vacation vent wedding wedding shower weight loss work workout Youth Ministry

Follow Me!

Subscribe To

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments

What My Friends Have to Say

  • living life as best i know how ...
    Lee un libro The Servant of the Shard: The Sellswords, Book I (English Edition) de R.A. Salvatore Ebooks, PDF, ePub
  • The Busy Budgeting Mama
    A Playdate to UnMonday our Monday!
  • My Introspection for Your Amusement
    A Spark of Kindness Can Start a Wildfire
  • Little Bitty Steps
    Couldn't make this up if I tried
  • It Really Is A Wonderful Life!
    perspective
  • A Year in the Life of a Pseudo-Adult
    New Local...
  • The Mayer family
    Walk this way!
  • Charismata
    Story Time from Ethiopia
  • in omnia paratus
  • Our Little Apartment

What I Read

  • A Year of Slow Cooking
    A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
  • Catechist's Journey
    Mary, Mother of Catechists
  • the decorated cookie
    snowman chocolate spoons
  • The Garment Bag
    The Russo Twins: From Russia To Hollywood Película 2012 Ver Online Gratis en Español
  • Fred's Beer Page
    A Liberating Experience
  • Cake Wrecks
    We Moved!!!
  • SweetWater Brewery
    SchWheat Draft Debut in Early June
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.