The crazy, busy life of a yuppy-hippy-dorky, youth minister, graduate student, and new wife!
02 September 2008
Singing Sweet Home Alabama All Summer Long
Eric and I spent Labor Day weekend on Lake Harwell with 6 Georgia Tech Alums...all Sig Ep brothers...plus their girlfriends. Fortunately, there were a few other non-Techies :) Despite not knowing anyone except Eric and the host couple, it was easy to jump in and make friends (aah, I was so worried!!). The weekend was awesome - laying on the dock, floating in the lake, drinking beer from a floating cooler, playing cards, burning beaver damns, making mexican fiestas, and wake boarding. Never a dull moment! Honestly, with 16 people living in one house for four days, I was surprised there wasn't more "Real World-esque" moments. All in all, super fun weekend. Was glad to finally get some sun before the end of the season & to wake board again!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment