28 January 2011

5QF

Eric and I's real blog is featuring a lengthly 1 Question Friday (which needs a catchy title, don't you think?), and this blog is feeling neglected.  I saw the 5QF questions for today and thought they were fun... so I think I might post them on here occasionally.   Here we go!  PS the blog that posts the 5QF questions is called My Little Life


1. If you had $1,000 to donate to a charity, which would you choose?

Without a doubt I know we'd donate it to the Church.  We'd probably do a portion of it to our local church to help pay for teens or their parents to go on retreats.  We currently sponsor one child per retreat anonymously, and it breaks our hearts that we can't gift more.  I think we'd send a portion to Mustard Seed in Nicaragua, where we went on our Mission Trip this summer.  I think we'd also send a little to Life Teen, Inc to help with their scholarship funds (college, retreat, camp, and resources).  Lastly, we'd give a little to the Archdiocese for the Seminarian fund, as several of our friends have benefited from these scholarships.

2. Snow days: Do you welcome them happily or are they a pain in your butt?

Well, normally I love them.  Who doesn't love an unexpected day off from school or work, when you can blame prior procrastination and tardiness on the snow? I mean.....  This year was a little different.  We had what was predicted to be a day or two off, that turned into 4-6 days (depending on your personal neighborhood situation).  Eric and I eat mostly fresh food so we nearly ran out.  Thankfully his Jeep was perfect for driving on the snow and ice so we made it to the grocery.  Anyway, back to the question.  I happily welcome them!!! It's Georgia.  Let's celebrate our snow ice when we can ;)

3. What talent did you wish you had and why?

Too many to count.  Here's a list:
  • photographer
  • graphic designer
  • interior designer
  • sewer
  • singer
  • guitarist
  • pianist

4. Are you a news, politics or celebrity gossip junkie?

Big fat no.  But I do love to read Blogs, Facebook, and Twitter.  I guess I'm a creeper in that sort of way.

5. What is your favorite "cocktail"? (Are you a beer person, a kiddie cocktail junkie, or perhaps your more the "Cosmo" kind?! Anything flies...doesn't hafta be alcoholic!)

I'm a beer girl.  I think my favorite is Rogue Hazelnut Brown Nectar I certainly love others more, but this is my solid go-to beer.  I mean who doesn't love a beer who has a guy fist pumping on the label?


  My two favorite lake/boating beers are  Yuengling and Fat Tire.  I'll stop here before I get carried away with my favorite beer in every category... haha


I hope you've enjoyed this first installment of Five Question Fridays!

No comments: