13 November 2008

Class registration

I totally took for granted the ease of going to a "small", private university. Gosh, everything at Georgia State is a huge production! It took me almost an hour to figure out how to access my email and my student records, never mind trying to register for classes.

I'm so glad that there are only 25 students, total, in my program. And, we have 2 advisers to choose from! There will certainly be a call and visit made before I finish registering for classes. Since we can double dip on several of our requirements, I want to make sure I am really making the most of what's out there....but without having to take a master's level political science or economics class (hoping to save my undergrad levels for those topics, for sure!). Bring on the Georgia History, Grammar, and Intro to Human Geography (with college freshmen, how cute!). Praise God for that minor in History, almost minor in English, and all those darn CORE program classes at UD.

Here's to hoping I can crank these gen. eds out before our Cohort starts this summer.... I really don't want to have to bring Shakespeare to the pool.

No comments: