Sometimes in February I want get restless
Sometimes in February I am looking for change
Sometimes in February I need more than a Spring Cleaning
Sometimes in February I look forward to Lent because of the force spiritual focus
Sometimes in February I get seasonally depressed
Sometimes in February I find myself bogged down in the mundane
Sometimes in February I can't wait for Spring Break, and Summer Break
Sometimes in February I start planning for the next fiscal and school year
Sometimes in February I want to quit my job
This time in February I admitted a weakness; something I could not excell at perfectly, with abounding joy.
This time in February I had the financial freedom to make the decision I have been wanting to for two year.
This time in February I have put my future in God's hands and in the hands of three other men.
This time in February I will wait to do what I am told
This time in February I have no idea where I'll be or what I'll be doing...
Next February.
No comments:
Post a Comment