18 February 2009

The Next Ten Days

I know, I know, I'm not a wife and mother with a to-do list that makes the one I am about to list look like a cake walk, but I am a bit stressed about the next ten days of my life:

2/19 - back-to-back baby sitting jobs, surprise date with Eric, and something else I will post about tomorrow after it happens
2/20 - 2 mtgs at work and girls night
2/21 - 3 hr tri training, bridesmaid dress shopping, an Eric and my engagement party
2/22 - Stone Mountain road bike trip, regular Sunday craziness
2/23 - 1 quiz, 1 mid-term
2/24 - regular day
2/25 - Ash Wednesday, 2 mid-terms
2/26/27 - regular days + drive to Statesboro
2/28 - Sprint Triathlon in Statesboro, GA
2/29 - joint EDGE & Life Teen praise & worship + Eucharistic Adoration

All of this on top of cleaning for the party, figuring out all the insurance crap for my car accident, getting my car fixed, my regular work out schedule, homework and a full time job...not to mention all the preparations for the aforementioned mid-terms....


Why am I blogging?

PRAISE GOD that the following week is "Spring Break" from school so I'll have time to catch up on work stuff. Whew.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for taking time out of your BUSY life for girls night!